Environmental Policy Statement
At Ratanakiri-Boutique Hotel, we are conscious about the global environmental issue.
While the wellbeing of our guests remains our very first mission, we believe that we should be responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually
improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of
our business strategy and operating methods.
Our policy is to:
· Support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current
environmental legislation and best practice.
· Value and preserve the natural and cultural heritage, thus enabling our guests to enjoy an authentically local experience.
· Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
· Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings and processes in order to
· As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to
the environment and encourage others to do the same.
· Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to
the high standards it requires.
· Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and
to the satisfaction of all concerned.